NUCHEV PTY LTD
ACN 163 225 090
- Welcome to the website of Nuchev (“Nuchev“).
- Nuchev does not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the information available on this Site (“Information“) or that it is suitable for your intended use. The Information is provided by Nuchev in good faith on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind.
- The Information provided is of a general nature only and should not be used as the basis for making any decision, without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information.
- The Site may contain historical Information that is not current and is provided for reference purposes only.
- The Information does not constitute financial or professional advice.
- Nuchev does not warrant or represent that the Information is free from human or mechanical error, technical inaccuracies or other typographical errors or defects. The use of this Site and the Information is at your own risk.
- Nuchev reserves the right to vary or modify the information contained on this Site, to change or discontinue any feature or part of this Site, to change the hours of availability and the equipment required to obtain access to this Site, without notice and without liability.
- Nuchev makes no warranties, guarantees or representations that the material in this Site will not cause damage or that the material is free from any computer virus or other defects. It is your responsibility to complete a virus check on any Information downloaded.
- All warranties, representations and implied terms and any liability which may arise in relation to your access to or use of this Site or the Information is expressly excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- Nuchev reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the site at its sole discretion for any reason.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Nuchev will in no way be liable to any party for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use (or the inability to use) the Information on this Site. Under no circumstances will Nuchev be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage, including loss of programs or data, loss of business, business interruption, or lost profits. If your use of this Site results in the need for servicing or replacing of equipment, Nuchev will not be liable for those costs.
- Where liability cannot be excluded, to the extent permitted by law any liability incurred by Nuchev is limited to the re-supply of the Information on the Site or the reasonable costs of having the Information re-supplied.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- You may from time to time be able, through hypertext or other computer links, to gain access to other Sites operated either by Nuchev, its affiliates (“Linked Sites“) or other third parties (“Third Party Linked Sites“).
- The copyright in the content of this Site is owned by Nuchev and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
- You acknowledge and agree that all content, coding, graphics and Information available on this Site is protected by copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights and laws.
- You expressly acknowledge that your use of the Site does not result in you gaining any right, title or interest to the Information or any other aspect of the Site.
- Commercial use of the Site and the Information is expressly prohibited.
- All trade marks and trade names which appear on this Site are proprietary to Nuchev and/or its affiliates. Use of these trade marks without the owner’s consent will infringe the owner’s intellectual property rights. Nothing in this Site should be interpreted as granting any rights to use or distribute any names, logos or trade marks except with the express written consent of the respective owner.
- Any publication of Nuchev’s email addresses on this Site is to facilitate communications relating to the goods and services supplied by Nuchev. It must not be inferred as consent by Nuchev to receive unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
- By accessing and using this Site, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of Victoria, Australia. If you access this Site from other jurisdictions, you are additionally responsible for compliance with local laws.
- If a provision (or part of it) is held to be unenforceable or invalid, then it must be interpreted as narrowly as necessary to allow it to be enforceable or valid.
- If a provision (or part of it) can not be read down, then the provision (or part of it) must be severed from this Agreement and the remaining provisions (and remaining part of the provision) are valid and enforceable.
- A party may exercise its rights at any time and does not waive those even if that party previously waived a breach or default of all or part of the same or other provision or delayed or omitted to exercise its rights.
- A waiver is only effective if it is signed by the party granting the waiver and only to the extent set out in the waiver.